What is microfiber?
- Man-made fiber contains polyester and polyamide.
- Polyester: a quick absorbing and drying fiber.
- Polyamide: a scrubbing and cleaning fiber.
- Each square inch in a microfiber product contains
- approximately 90,000 microfibers.
Why chose microfiber products?
- Absorb and get the dust and dirt from surface absolutely!
- Hold up to 7 times than its weight in dirt, oil and liquid.
- Store the dust and dirt in the fibers until it is washed.
- Soft, durable, high absorbability, clean without use of
- detergent or chemicals.